One Ticket Limited
Customer Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is issued by One Ticket Limited, a company registered in Scotland, number SC 217746, and having our registered office at 15 Atholl Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 8HA.
The purpose of this statement is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with the website www.One-Ticket.co.ukand the uses we make of such data. One Ticket is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
Our business, and this website, is designed to comply with national and international legislation with regards data protection and user privacy, namely EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Personal Data that we Collect and Process
We collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of this website and our relationship with you. Failure to provide some of this data will limit your ability to purchase and use products and services supplied by us. This personal data will include your name, address, phone number, email address and a photograph, if required.
Website Usage Data
Like most websites, we use a monitoring application, Google Analytics (GA), to collate and analyse certain statistical information about the use of this website. When you visit our website, data such as the following is retained about that visit:
· your geographical location;
· your device;
· your operating system; and
· the name of the browser used, e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer.
Purposes of Processing
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
· to provide you with the services for which you pay;
· to provide you with customer service help;
· improving and developing this website;
· generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this website;
· fraud prevention, investigation and detection.
If you choose too, we can send you promotional and marketing materials, subject to any preferences that you express when we collect your contact details or subsequently. You can opt out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data is processed by One-Ticket staff and servers based in the UK. We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
Recipients of Data
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
· to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
· to other public authorities and bodies where required or permitted by law, such as the Police or other law enforcement authorities for the purposes of the prevention, investigation or detection of crime.
We retain your personal data for up to 5 years after the last purchase or less if the data is no longer required for its original purpose. Feedback, queries, complaints and other correspondence submitted on our website or by email will be retained for 5 years.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
· the right to access your personal data;
· the right to request the correction and/or deletion of your personal data;
· the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; and
· where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you are not happy with the way we are using your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under applicable data protection law, you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).